Never Dread A Monday Morning Again
Our team is made up of talented individuals from around the globe, and they love Mondays. We’re always on the lookout for inspiring talent, come join us and never dread the start of the working week again!
- Develop ideas derived from online/offline research and organize the same on paper or computer applications
- Sort out workable ideas by a process of elimination and keep eliminated ideas stored for future reference
- Write fresh content based on research and brainstorming by following instructions provided for each type of document
- Develop engaging content for articles, blogs, stories and social media to entice and engage audience
- Proofread content for errors or additions and ensure that content is written per instructions
- Ensure that web page content is edited properly to increase on-screen readability
- Think up titles for each piece of content keeping appropriateness in check
- Copy, edit and proofread content created by other content writers to provide detailed feedback
- Proven experience of atleast 2 years in SEO content writing.
- A flair for writing with an understanding of what works on the internet.
- An ability to work in a team with good communication skills.
- An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer friendly. A knack for editing and proof reading with good research skills.
- Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences.
- An understanding of keywords and meta tags - Ability to write web page titles, meta tag descriptions, alt tags for images etc.
- Experience with a publishing house can be an added advantage.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Must have 3 - 5 years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.